- Sustainable Intensification is not Enough
- Stopping the Decline of Soil Organic Matter (SOM)
- A Dwindling Rural Population with Increasing Responsibility
- Slower Yields and Other Benefits of Organic Agriculture
- All for the Sake of Long, Skinny, White Fries
- Withhold Hate and Fear and Expect Justice
- Choosing to Unwrap Special Gifts
- There’s No Such Place as ‘Away’
- This Land is Our Backyard
- Social License
- Should we Leave Climate Change to Scientists Alone?
- Vision for a Hunger-Free Ontario
- Materialism and Capturing Joy
- Where have the Young Farmers Gone?
Click Here For all op-eds.
Click Here for a comprehensive list of my peer-reviewed and published works.
Interviews and Media
- Food Focus Guelph – Organic Agriculture, Small but Mighty
- Affordable Legal Assistance