- Recalled to Life
- A Business Case for Reducing Greenhouse Gases
- Sustainable Intensification is not Enough
- Stopping the Decline of Soil Organic Matter (SOM)
- A Dwindling Rural Population with Increasing Responsibility
- Slower Yields and Other Benefits of Organic Agriculture
- All for the Sake of Long, Skinny, White Fries
- Withhold Hate and Fear and Expect Justice
- Choosing to Unwrap Special Gifts
- There’s No Such Place as ‘Away’
- This Land is Our Backyard
- Social License
- Should we Leave Climate Change to Scientists Alone?
- Vision for a Hunger-Free Ontario
- Materialism and Capturing Joy
- Where have the Young Farmers Gone?
Books and Book Chapters
Download a list of books and book chapters.
Publications in Refereed Journals
Download a list of publications.
Interviews and Media
- Food Farm Talk Radio Interview about Ralph’s book, “Food Security”
- Halton Hills – Town Passes Climate Change Resolution
- Food Focus Guelph – Organic Agriculture, Small but Mighty
- Affordable Legal Assistance